Federalism Month: Week Two in Review
Updated: 2 days ago
Federalism month is flashing by. We have concluded our second week of interviews, trivia, and lectures on the topic of American federalism. Our focus this week has been Constitutional literacy: how are we doing as a nation and what can we do to improve?
We want to give a special thanks to Christopher Dreisbach for sitting down for an interview with us. If you'd like to see more content, please follow the CCS on social media. Here is a quick recap of our most viewed posts for the week:
1. Interview with Christopher Dreisbach on constitutional literacy (Video Transcript):
2. A Monday minute from Samuel Hill our Senior Research Fellow Assistant:
3. We released our second Trivia Tuesday, with a fun test, focusing on constitutional literacy. If you haven't taken one of our quizzes, there is still a chance to win a $50 Amazon gift card. Just get 100% on the quiz (retakes are allowed!) and post your certificate on our Facebook page: https://www.fyrebox.com/play/consitutional-literacy-ma_mLmpE76Dm?fbclid=IwAR2qMXl_bhhyLOXAD7BW-K9pvt98q_Osv629DZfxUJ_zwAuPz-aNQyL6-UA
4. This day in history, May 14, 1787, was a significant day for the history of federalism not only in the United States but around the world:
5. Preview our forthcoming Constitutional Knowledge Dashboard:
What are your thoughts on how we are doing as a nation in terms of maintaining and improving our current levels of Constitutional literacy?
We want to hear from you. Post on our Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram pages, and stay tuned for our third week of federalism month starting on Monday.
Editor, Federalism Index Project